Hope was a FANTASTIC realtor. After spending some time on a waiting list for a new build community, we decided to start our search for existing homes in the HIGHLY competitive Denver market. The very first weekend we went out, we were under contract! This is rare in a market where homes receive over a dozen offers in less than 72 hours (it pays to have an experienced negotiator like Hope on your side!). Throughout the process, Hope was responsive to every question, curiosity, and concern we had. She provided excellent council on concerns we had with purchasing a historic home (built in 1885) and her years of experience and expertise were a HUGE asset. We ended up closing early!! After the transaction Hope continued to be a helpful resource, providing referrals for contractors, handymen, interior designers and general advice and guidance for newbie homeowners like ourselves. ~ Chalee Confer, Denver, CO
- Sold! 6 Bed & 4 Bath in Littleton
- Under Contract! 2 Story Home in Highlands Ranch
- August Newsletter: 🏠 Denver metro showing signs of ‘healthier’ housing market + 6 Homes in Highlands Ranch, Littleton etc.
- Stacey: Hope was very professional, timely, and knowledgeable…
- James & Kelsey: Hope was thorough, responsive, and professional from start to finish.